Bijou Complexe


I'm not sure exactly what I had in mind when I started working on this piece but it turned out to be indian/tribe-ish and not so bad afterall. I must say that when we were assigned the project to invent jewellery with new and unusual componants, I spent most of my time looking up different techniques et methods instead of actually working on my piece. We had to incorporate minimum two different metals also.


When I found the knife cut obsidians (48th gem and mineral show in montreal) I bought them without really knowing what to do with them.


There's a little wire wrap going on the right side. and I used three different kind of woods to make the litle blocks. (For the name of me, I can't remember their titles.)


On the left side there's a little coloured Titanium tile. In the middle is a small piece of reticulated silver, donated by Marie Piña graciously :] in exchange for some Mokume Gane that I made (home-made with copper, brass and silver solder). A piece of which orns the right side.

Aucun commentaire: