Eating Rainbows

I found this sweet little recipe on the internet, I don't remember where So i can't give the credit where it's due. Rainbow Cupcakes. It takes about two hours to make and a few sweet minutes to eat. Contrary to what you may think, these are not jello induced but plain vanilla cupcakes. I added sprinkles to the icing (soft vanilla icing that I couloured differently and managed to top the cupcakes with with my home-made ziplock pastry pouches) so it would be even more colourful and rainbow-like. It's my first self-raising flour and casting sugar recipe. I'm happy I aced it!
I took a whole lot of pictures so I decided to only post the nicest ones here. The part-eaten ones are my favourite. Eeating them to take the pictures was also fun. Just looking at them makes me want to make some more!

Aucun commentaire: