Painting Wonder

I love drawing by hand and I love using my computer. Thank goodness because using *paint* and my mouse is the only way of being able to draw characters... I just suck at drawing full-bodied people by hand... so I did tests on Paint. This one is mostly a test to try to figure out my own persona.
So this is my first try... the hair isn't too great and I don't like that I hid part of the face.
This is the second try, less bad. I tried a different hair style, tied in a ponytail and different pose. Slightly better.
This one I actually really love. Stayed with the pyjama theme though here it shows slightly less. First time I do this kind of pose though and even though the hair hides the face a little I still think it's my favourite one.

So I'm still trying out some characters but I think I'll stick with this one for now.

Aucun commentaire: